- Before establishing Usama Haris Khan & Co., the Chairman Mr. Khalid Abbas Khan Niazi established M/s Amfacto (Pvt) Limited and Tashaki Machinery (Pvt) Ltd with his father in 1975 and worked as Director till 1990.
- The company emerged as the most successful company among its competitors. Revolutionized the mechanical farming by introducing modern implements which include
- Front-end Loader,
- Reversible disk Ploughs
- Reversible mould-bould Ploughs
- Large Size Harrows with transportation wheels
- Tractor mounted pesticide sprayers
- Boom type Sprayers up 30to 40 Ft Boom size
- Tractor mounted fertilizer sprayers
- Seed sprayers and broadcasters
- Self propelled combined harvesters
- Inter-row cultivators for Maize, Chilies, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Tobacco,
- Cotton, Sugarcane, seed drills, cotton planters etc
In addition to the above, fertilizers, pesticides, granular pesticides had also been marketed.
M/s Karachi Tractors was established in 1990 which is now subsidiary of M/s. Usama Harris Khan & Co which was established in 1997 which is proprietorship concern and with the aim to:
- To import tractors, agriculture implements, their accessories,
- To export of food products, vegetables, sea products general consumer products and to Export Tractors to Asian, Middle East from Pakistan and African countries
- To Introduce new technology and brands in Pakistan and UAE, YOMEN, IRAQ, JORDAN, AFRICA etc in the field of Agriculture and farming
- To manufacture and assemble agriculture machinery and implement locally and in free zone of Pakistan and UAE.
- To enter into mega projects in Pakistan with foreign collaboration in joint venture.
A subsidiary of M/s Usama Harris Khan & Co. i.e M/s Karachi Tractors holds good market reputation for selling of almost all major brands of tractors and implements in Pakistan the subsidiary sold tractors