- Usama Harris Khan & Co. was established in 1997 with the aim to import tractors agriculture implements, their accessories, export of food products, vegetables, sea products, general consumer products & minerals etc.
- Chairman of the company Mr. Khalid Abbas Khan Niazi belongs to renowned family of Pakistan . He hails from Mianwali.
- His father Colonel Lutfullah Khan Niazi after serving Army Engineering Core as Electrical & Mechanical Engineer, resigned in 1970 and established M/s. AL-Mujahid Agencies.
- M/s. AL-Mujahid Agencies became the pioneer of mechanized farming in Pakistan by introducing David Brown Tractors in Pakistan and get this tractor standardized from Tandojam & Faisalabad Agriculture Universities.
- Introduced Fiat Tractors in Pakistan. Sold through RSSC its popular models Fiat 480 and Fiat 640 imported from Italy, Argentina, Turkey. Record sale of 14,000 tractors from 1973 -1974 to the members of RSSC, "Cooperative Scheme" for small farmers, and provided easy accessibility for them and revolutionized the agriculture farming in Pakistan. Due to these Fiat Tractors popularity, "AL GHAZI" Tractors Plant in D G Khan was established by Habib Group.
- After nationalization of Ali Automobiles to Awami Automobiles and Sind Engineering to Allied Automobiles, import of tractors was routed through the above public sector organization. The firm held distributorship of many renowned brand like Ford, UK / USA / Zetor of Czechoslovakia caterpiller USA.
- Sold Ford models 3000, 400 Ford models 3600, 4600 and most popular models Ford 1910, 3610, 4610 till 1984.
- The In-Laws of Chairman Mr. Khalid Abbas Khan Niazi who also belong to influential family with distinction of famous Landlords of the Essa Khel, Khanewal area like the family of Chairman. They introduced John Deer Tractors in Pakistan in years 1952.
- Young Khalid Abbas Khan Niazi after completion of his graduation, joined his father's business.
- Mr. Khalid Abbas Khan Niazi proved himself to be the greatest assets to the company established by his father. he traveled extensively in Pakistan for marketing and development of awareness in farmers for mechanical farming.
He also traveled abroad several times to secure agencies furring 1984 to 2004 (UAE, UK, USA, Russia Ukraine, China Poland Italy, etc.)
Father-in-law Chairman Mr. Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi (MPA) of known as Khan of Khanewal, introduced Co-operative societies, Cooperative Bank Cooperative Insurance and cooperative Farming for the benefit of small farmers and agricultural land developers and big farmers.